Licensed Couples Therapist: LMFT, LCSW, LPCC or Psychologist
July 10, 2020: XY Counseling, A Marriage and Family Therapy Corporation, is hiring a licensed psychotherapist who specializes in couples counseling in Alameda, CA.
Applicant must possess the following attributes:
- Current License to practice psychotherapy in CA.
- Strong interest and experience in working couples.
- The ability to work until 8pm two nights a week.
- Specific training in couples work – PACT and/or EFT models preferred.
Furthermore, the following qualities are desirable:
- Interest in Expressive Arts, Hakomi, and Somatic therapies.
- Bay Area location (for when it is safe to see clients in person again)
- Experience using Simple Practice.
This is an hourly, paid position, with a range of $70-$100/hr DOE. Benefits include:
- Client referrals and an office to see them in (once it is safe to do so).
- All hours paid for – client consults, client hours, treatment plan writing.
- Low amount of required paperwork.
- No insurance billing.
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Couples Position”. Include:
- In the body of the email: cover letter.
- Your resume as a PDF attachment.
You will only be contacted if there is interest in setting up an in-person interview. No phone calls please. Thanks!