Women in our culture certainly have a difficult time. They receive many confusing messages about their value, their bodies, what a relationship should look like, and what they should be doing with their lives. We work with women to help them look past these confusing messages and connect with their lived experience and true vitality.
We’ve helped women with a variety of challenges, including:
- Relationship problems: Whether the issue is different styles of relating with a partner, or difficulty getting in to a relationship and finding intimacy, we work on it together. We practice new skills, and help identify core beliefs that aren’t serving you any more in order to start shifting them.
- Depression: This can be a dark, lonely, and isolating experience. We find it’s important to take practical steps to attempt to give clients relief, as well as explore the root causes of the depression. Seeing a therapist and looking for help is an important first step towards healing.
- Boundaries: Women often have not had their boundaries respected in relationships. We work on helping you clarify your boundaries and express them effectively.
- Self-Esteem: Low self-esteem can be debilitating and can show up in all areas of your life. We can work together to help you accept and value who you are.
- Finding Your Voice: Many women have internalized messages which tell them what they should and shouldn’t say and express. Together, we help you tune in to your inner voice, so you can be a full Yes – or a strong No.
- Anxiety: We offer practical tools to help people lower their anxiety, while working to understand where the anxiety comes from and what to do about it.
It’s an honor to support women on their path towards wholeness and wellness.